Saturday, September 22, 2012

Autumn Has Fallen

Hey everyone,

So here we are again; another autumn. As much as I enjoy the summer weather, and I try not to wish it away, as soon as I get into August I find myself looking forward to the fall season. The weather gets a littler cooler, the trees change colour and I get into that Halloween festive mood.

To top it all off, I received a couple of horror flicks I've been looking forward to in the mail today. I just finished up an unboxing for them, which you'll see live in the not-so-distant future.

I'm not one to do these, but these blu-rays just begged for a video. If you want to see how a proper one goes, check out Pizowell's right here. If you're into that sort of thing, you won't be disappointed.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and here's to the autumn (and Halloween) season!

Cheers,
RyHo

No comments:

Post a Comment