Monday, August 13, 2012

Friday the 13th Part III 30th Anniversary

I just made my first video in a long while tonight, and it felt great. I hope this is the trend and I can continue to enjoy more movie banter on YouTube like I have for so many years.

It's regarding Friday the 13th Part III, a movie I'd already spoken about on the channel, but as you can see all of my videos have been removed.

There are a plethora of reasons for this, but in the end let's chalk it up to a fresh start.

Today marks the 30th Anniversary of the film, released originally on August 13th, 1982, and it felt fitting to start back with my favourite horror film on it's 30th birthday.

So, as always, I hope you enjoy and I hope that I can create more content and chat about more movies in the near future.

Cheers,
RyHo

The video should be live here any moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTUsyCdpMfs&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment