Thursday, August 23, 2012

Working Out The Kinks

Badass.
I just posted my second video to the newly reformatted YouTube channel and I have to say I'm not all that happy with it.

I was a little too "off the cuff" with what I had to say. I think I need to script my thoughts out a little more beforehand. There are so many things I meant to talk about and didn't, and a few things I wasted time on. It also helps cut down on me "umming and ahhing" through the video.

Also, I decided to record video for this one, instead of simply using audio commentary, and I really need to get a tripod if I intend to continue with this format. It's a little shaky to say the least.

That said, I still wanted to post a video about this movie, because I really enjoy it, and I think the points I wanted to touch on the most are in there.

I hope to increase the quality of my videos as I go forward, but I'm still a little rusty at this and I'm working out some kinks. Bear with me!

I hope you enjoy,
RyHo

Here's a link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j22hu1IzH4&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment